Sunday, December 13, 2009

heyhey.
ytd was a blast!
went out with kj & his camp mates.
& yupyup, i met new friends!
benedict, vernon, yuanhao.

first stop;
i went to meet kj at bugis,
he accompanied me to get some stuff for my mum & weiping.
then at abt 6, we went over to town.

second stop;
we went to town, stopped at somerset.
but i swear i was mesmerized by the new change!
okay i sound really dumb but its been a thousand yrs since i last go to town.
me & kj was like wow! we thought we'll lost for a moment.
then we went over to cineleisure to meet his camp mates.
we had dinner tgt & then benedict, kj & me went for pool!
while vernon & yuanhao went to watch zombieland.
slack around cine till abt 11plus!
then i cab home with yuanhao though he live in yishun lol.

& apparently,
i cant wake up in the morning for a hike at mount faber with mummy.
& now she angered.
she haven been talking to me since morning.
:/

No comments: