Sunday, August 9, 2009

im still having a fever.
temperature once rose to 39.1 degree,
& my whole body is aching real badly.
its really annoying cos i cant get out at all,
too weak to do so.
all i could so is waste my holiday,
sitting ard resting.

& also,
i feel damn irritated.
cos i didnt sleep a wink last night,
was tossing ard in bed cos i was feeling real unwell.
cried throughout the night too as i was super sad.
at first my sis was sleeping with me,
yet my parents were afraid that i would spread the virus to her so they pulled her away to my bro's room.
leaving me to sleep alone. i was feeling really sad.
thought of calling that someone i miss to talk to,
but im afraid to say i cannot do it anymore.

but lucky while i was crying,
KJ called to talk, making me feel much better.
but i still didnt sleep the whole night.
& this is driving me crazy.
anything worse than this? i want to recover asap.

No comments: