Friday, May 8, 2009

Seriously,
i dont knw whats wrong with you these days.
asked you but it seems like you dont wanna say a thing cos you arent even replying,
or perhaps you arent ready to say anything to me.

today,
its your turn to go down & play.
i whispered to myself, "jiayou superman!"
looked at your backview & smile,
forgetting abt what has happen last few days.
after abt a few mins,
i saw a opponent guy "elbow" you at your stomach.
& then i saw your face pale.
suddenly something is telling me you arent feeling well,
im sure you arent.
i told the person beside me, they say you look normal to them.
but i knw you dont, you're in pain, i sense it & im worried.
the whistle blow & i couldnt find you anywhere.
when i found you, you're lying on the floor.
i wanted to run over but i think again, am i in any position to do that?
if this happen last wk, i will.
but really lots has happen this wk, everything change.
all i could do is sit there & see them helping you back to the bench.
at that point of time, i looked at you.
wanting to tell you so much that im here for you, im here.
but does that matter to you?
i look at you from the side, i knw you're in pain.
i ask myself what can i do? feeling really worried yet unable to do a thing.
im helpless totally, want to go over & ask you if you're okay & sit with you.
but im afraid, afraid that you would scream at me.
all i can do is keep looking at you,
feel the pain you're feeling & sense the disappointment you felt abt yourself.
thats when tears filled my eyes.
but i knw i cant cry, at least not there, not infront of you.
suddenly someone remind me that i probably could get you some hot water.
i rushed to the watercooler, hoping there's hot water there but there isnt.
one of the referee told me that i could get hot water from the pantry but i need to seek help.
i rushed to the admin office & i had to beg that arrogant guy to give me some hot water.
but when i was holding it, i again lack the courage to pass it to you.
i wasnt really paying attention to the match, i couldnt.
i just wanna make sure you're alright.
i felt a slight relief when i saw you taking a sip of the hot water.

after the match,
you made me almost teared again cos i saw you cried.
i quickly turned away in case those tears arent listening to me again.
i really really want to go over & ask you if you're okay,
cos im really really worried.
but i didnt cos i knw you wont want to talk to me.
but i wanna tell you, im here for you though you might not need me anymore.
im still here.

in my heart, you're forever my superman.
take care & get well soon.
hope to hear from you once again like how we used to be.
i wil be your guardian angel no matter what happen yea.

No comments: