Friday, April 17, 2009

heylo peeps!
uploaded lots of pics below! :D
on investiture & other camwhore shots hahaha!
pardon us for that cos its good to snap memories down at times.

haha,
today our sch celebrates international friendship day.
& wth early in the morning made us do sudoku!
i swear i've never managed to finish a puzzle before. -.-
mr idris still laugh at me somemore! :/
then we had game of nim!
& my class is the overall champion for the business classes!
haha i knw 08b6 rockkk right from the start. :)

& after sch i went out with prince. :D
thats abt it for today.
but tmrw sucks big time yo!
cos i have to go to sch at 9 for essay writing workshop. :/
there goes my precious slp again.

& i need more time to do my PI & GP IT project.
everything is due on monday!
got to study for mob test too.
ohh man!

&&&& guess what.
i was locked in sch ytd & i had to climb out.
broke my record totally lol!

No comments: