Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It isnt such a big thing,
things just come & go really really fast.
Too fast that it feels as if i just blink an eye & its gone.
But i dont knw why i just felt that way & being bothered by it.
When he told me what he know,
i tried to fake a smile.
Yet inside of me, i'm breaking down. I controlled.
Cause its too surprising & i simply cant believe my ears.
But yes its the truth.

I wanted confirmation, couldn't get any.
But i got it, feel it while staring into space.
Yes its gone & wont be back anytime.
She deemed more significant.
Now i know & understand, what comes around goes around.
Karma happens & its back to me.
I want to apologise to him cause i did the same.

Everyday it hurts just to think.
Any single thought about it makes me want to break down.
I put a smile everyday, everywhere.
But everytime when i put on my earpiece,
i'm in my own world.
No smiles, nobody. I'm alone.

How long can i control them?
They keep wanting to force their way out!
With them, i smile & say i will get it through.
I know they do not believe me, their eyes tell.
But how do i tell them that yes i cannot take it anymore.
Really, thanks for being around.

Just accept it?
Just because i cant do anything about it at all.
You make the decision, you make the choice.
I am just waiting at the back,
waiting for you to turn around one day.

No comments: