Thursday, January 15, 2009

hellooo.
ohh my gawd very very tireddd.
super super tireddd,
xtremely tired. :/

as i have say,
this wk is seriously tedious.
kind of started on PW also known as project work & i can feel the stress alrdy.
teachers keep emphasizing on the importance, the stress, the process of hell.
its like stress stress stress.

&&& currently im doing some research for geog project on urban sprawl.
shitty, there are soo many projects going on laa.
there's also project for GP.
my gosh ! *headache.
& i need to recap on last year's work badly,
cos i think i have forgotten parts of it.
i need 48hrs a dayyy !

alright.
apart from that, ytd was MI's open hse.
its kind of fun to do ushering !
cos i was practically laughing & laughing with kenneth at the stairway.
bcos there was this boy who ask me this,
boy: hi, can i ask you some qns ?
me: hello, ohh sure.
boy: is the tables here scratched ?
me: ???!!! huh. (stunned for a moment) ohh this sch is only for 2 yrs thus the tables here are in gd shape.
boy: 2 years is enough time.
me: (stunned again) i believe MI students are mature enough not to do so. :)
boy: are you sure ?
me: of cos !
boy: can i go check it out myself ?
me: sure go ahead ! :/

my gawd,
im sure he could ask something better than that.

No comments: