Wednesday, December 31, 2008

woo hoo.
in a few hours time,
we will be counting down for year 2oo9.
soo..
i shall evaluate on year 2oo8.

year 2oo8 has been a year of ups & downs for me.
my year1 life in MI has been rather fruitful,
gain lots of experience in all aspects of life.
in this year there are tears, laughs, happiness & depression.
but..
as year 2oo9 comes,
i will leave them all behind & pray for a better year to come.

year2 in MI will be a tougher journey,
with more things to rmb & additional stress as i need to tk As for some of the subjects.
but i promise myself today that i will work double hard.
& i will do it.
getting into a local university is my goal.

i think time pass really fast,
it feels like ytd when we were counting down for year 2oo8 to come.
& now its gone by the wind.
year by year its gone & im getting older.

well, i hope pray for a wonderful year to come.
& bless my my friends & families too. :)

No comments: