Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE !!! xD
haha, wonderful day spent.
5 hrs of shopping & my legs cant stand it,
sooo me & my cousin head backk home lol.

its christmas & everywhere is filled with people & more people.
you can barely move at all,
im like stuck at bugis street moving 2 steps in 5 secs.
but..
this retail therapy journey is still enjoyable cos i bought dresses & skirts. :D

ohh no.
tmrw is hell cos i have to pack my cupboard,
its like totally filled with clothes, junks & nonsense.
im going to have a headache clearing it. :/

sobs.
i feel gulity cos i have been giving my granny a bad attitude these days.
& when she left,
she say she dont mind me hating her but i have to take care of myself.
my god i feel like dying seriously,
i feel super duper bad okay !
sorry granny. :(

No comments: