Wednesday, October 15, 2008

there is this man in my family.
he's always the big brother,
he call the big shot & hold great responsibility.
in the 18yrs of my life i have never seen him drop a single tears.

but..
now this man broke into tears infront of me & my mum.
this man locked himself in the room & weep,
as the most deadly illness-colon cancer struck him.
it was in the early stage but still there is not yet a guarantee medicine for it.

i was really stunned upon hearing it.
stood there for 10secs & i continue with what i was doing.
but i broke down into tears when i think of the man who has been living in my house since 18 yrs ago.

& he's going for a operation next monday.
i pray & pray & pray & pray that he'll be fine.
his son & daughter are both younger than me,
they really cant live without him.
so may all deities & gods bless him with lots of love.

No comments: