Wednesday, October 8, 2008

heyo.
i've so many things to say today.
so many feelings,
so many thoughts. :/

firstly.
abt this cca that has bought me through my sec sch life.
i can always clearly rmb that during my sec 1 cca orientation,
i totally have no idea what cca to join & im pull in to join that cca due to my friends.
however,
these friends quitted this cca one by one.
& my squad were only left with 11 survivors including me.
i wont denied that the training was tough, the scolding by seniors sucks !

but..
it has turn out to be the best memories my life could give me.
the times where my squad have to hold tgt & get through thick & thin.
the times where we quarrel & hate each other bcos of conflicts.
the times where we bitch abt a particular senior tgt.
the times we hug tgt & cry, hug tgt & laugh.
the times we scream at each other & where political comes in.

in my 4 years in that cca,
i enjoy every single year spent.
there were times where i had attitude & really hated that cca.
but coming to realise that actually i dont hate it at all,
its just the way i see things that everything seems negative.
there is obstacles in the cca,
nothing is smooth.
but when i thought i couldnt get it through,
my squad mates are always there to encourage.
& its bcos of the cca,
i made many friends. many awesome friends.

but why ?
what has lead the corp, the cca to such state.
i want to do something to help, really.
but what can i do ?
this cca has bring me wonderful memories & knowledge.
but why cant it be the same as years ago ?

i want to do something !
i want to do something to let the juniors enjoy sj as how i enjoy it last time.
but why cant it be like the past ?
why cant i change it ?
bcos times have changed or bcos intruders appear.
is standing from far, watching all the efforts the seniors put in fall apart the only thing i can do ?
i dont knw.

st.john ambulance brigade, thank you.

No comments: