Sunday, August 31, 2008

helloooo!
im back im back.
missing me anyone ? :D
okay that is crazy & retarded so ignore me.
LOL.

okay updates for friday.
friday is teachers' day !
eh no !
teachers' day suppose to be tmrw lol.
fine whatever laa.
we celebrated teachers' day fri.
ohh crap lol. the celebration is too good haha ! :P

ohh & after that i head dwn to tpss with siying.
i miss my sec sch teachers yo!
they simply rockkk. :)
talk to the teachers & we went to kbox to sing our lungs out !
its really really really funnn except that im freezing inside out brrr. :/
& then we went ntuc to ransack for the ingredients needed for my pasta.
then back to tampines for more shopping hahaha !

updates for sat !
early in the morning me & gab went over to xiaosi's house.
i had to cook my pasta you see. :)
i gave the pasta a name, "super duper sincere pasta" !
however the taste didnt really work that well. ):
i bought some to barry, i had to pass him his birthday present.
& i bought some to bryan & jiawen over at expo too.

updates for today !
i went over to expo again with mummy & daddy.
soo i went to disturb them again hahaha.
ohh yar, zyma working there also.
how cool. 3 of my poly classmates work tgt at the same place. :D
i love them soooo much !


this time,
i really wont love you again anymore.
i will get over you soon & move on.
i will only treat you as my good friend.
& i will do it.







* one last time i'll say i love you.

No comments: