Saturday, July 12, 2008

heyo.

@.@
my eyes are just like this now.
sleepy to the max can ?!
woke up at 4.45 just to take the first train & reach school by 7.
eh wth,
i didnt knw the first bus only comes at 5.30 & i was hoping to tk the 5.30 train.
i waited & waited for that stupid bus that didnt came.
but lucky daddy was nice enough to send me to inter.
yeah man how dumb can i be.

ohh crap,
i have bad time management you see.
i reach sch super early like 6.30am when im suppose to reach at 7. -.-"
very clever indeed.
lucky sha & annabelle was as early as me & we went in straight after the guard.
wah if we are as early for sch days that would be good haha.

wow~
youth touch carnival was interesting !
but that damn weather made me had sunburn all over my face.
crap man, i just recover from sentosa trip that time.
& now or soon its going to peel again.
i feel like a snakeeee siiii~
okay that was retarded.

now im at home,
going out for dinner soon.
bye peeps ! :D







* music makes me move !

No comments: