Thursday, July 3, 2008

heyo.
i spent 1 whole day outside today.
just reach home around 8.30pm & but i went out at 7.30am.
needing plenty of rest boo !

firstly,
had a mini class outing to sentosa.
& i've got sunburn ! -.-
aww sucks !
i didnt went to play in the water.

ahh yes.
i need to sincerely apologised to kj & eugene.
im sooo sorry i didnt attend your chalet.
& kj seems so pissed with me,
making me feel very very very guilty.
im really very sorryyy ! :/

2nd round of outing.
went ktv with vic, des, yanjun, josh & terry.
they are still the same & i miss them badly. :(
it feels very good to be with them again.
awaiting our next outing yo ! :D

shucks !
my eyelids are really super heavy. @.@
i think i look like a panda with those heavy eyebags !
& im on some diet programme i set for myself.
i eat a bread for lunch & dinner. :]
ohh crap,
its not a programme laa its just that i too busy to eat alrdy.

dont ask me what i busy with !
im just busy going out & enjoying myself.
keeping my mind & heart active,
they wouldnt wander ard & i will feel better.
much less emotions squeezing their way out. :\








* its suffering when night falls.

No comments: