Thursday, July 24, 2008

helloooo.
didnt went sch today too.
still sick awfully, awfully sick. :(
& i worrying badly now,
i must have miss out plenty of lessons & that means i need to do lots of self-studying.
anyone volunteer to help ? xD

ohohoh !
tmrw is parent's dayyy !
aww man its sooo freaking scary laa,
what are the teachers going to say man !?
i think i gonna get a heart attack like soon if i continue guessing haha.

damn that fever,
still refuse to go off.
stop bugging me laa i got better things to do beside eating med.
well at least i have tmrw, sat & sunday to rest. :/
get well soon mingli.

now i shall announce my near plan.
first i gonna study hard for promos,
secondly i gonna tk a gamble.
dont bother guessing if you dont knw haha !
i gonna wait & wait & wait & tk a risk.
i knw what im doing bcos both my mind & heart are agreeing to my plan. :D
wish me luck ! :X

anyway,
gonna eat med soon.
tata ^^








* you wait & see !

No comments: