Wednesday, June 4, 2008

*yawns !
damn tired laa !
went to sch in the morning with dear for his rugby.
& then i went to meet kj at bukit batok mac for breakfast,
thanks for coming over early in the morning just to teach me how to fold stars with straws but its just too hard for me hahaha !
after a while i went back to sch.

Had lunch with dear & some rugby guys.
shags ! i was damn sleepy & tired at the moment when i am going to have a match later.
& edward upon hearing me whining & whining,
he taught me a method to get immediate energy.
its damn useful laa ! :D

talking abt the match,
some rugby guys stayed back to support us.
& we draw with nyjc for 3 match.
1st match we draw, 2nd match we won, 3rd match we lose.
& yay i scored 1 ! i was damn happy ! :)
but i kind of like slightly injured my ankle again. -.-
got to take care of it. :(

1 more day to china trip.
but im not at all excited,
probably cos i scared i might miss dear too much.








* Time.

No comments: