Wednesday, June 25, 2008

munch munch munch !
helloooo everyone. :D
woo, im chewing a red sweet apple sorry. ^^
i'm back yo ! the cheerful mingli is back hees !
dont worry my dear friends, im fine ? smiles. (:

& yay !
today at 2.50 i announce ehh well didnt announce to the whole sch laa but everyone in my class knows that though.
i announce that mye is over yay !
nightmare is finally gone can ?!
i have been studying & stressing over it for past consecutive days laaa !
yay yay yay ! :]

ohohoh,
credits for farhah in helping me to change blogskin. (:
love you babe ! muacks !
nurul farhah we are so going to go out soon !

btw,
you dont have to worry abt me anymore.
i'm really fine this time.
giving up & getting over it, just needed time to get use to being single.
well, im strong & i will get over it soon yeah. :D
gd luck to your mye my friend !
thanks for the memories. ^^







* the sun shine everyday & i decide to let it shine on me ! (:

No comments: