Thursday, May 1, 2008

rawrrr ! im bored to death at home can you tell ?
im bored im bored im bored boo !

right.
morning, mummy force me to go to the chinese doc.
thats because my poor leg is still swollen.
you knw how terrified i was ?!
i cant tolerate pain laaa. :(
lucky dear was there to sms me calming me down.

i waited with mummy for 1 hr plus & finally its my turn.
im soooo scared that the pain might kill me but..
mingli is strong !!!
she endure it through yay ! :D
though tears almost roll hees.

this is bad !
no napfa test for me, no going out, no running for the time being. -.-"
im really screwed.
& mr.tan says that if you sprain once,
there will be a second time ! huh ?!
this is bad laaa ! im scared of the 2nd time.
i wont want it to happen again. :(

& dear has chinese paper today.
i hope he knw how to do those qns & pass with flying colours ! :)
think of me dear !
i knw H2 magic rmb ?!
haha ! thats pretty dumb.
okay, im tired.
tata ^^







* 4 days is like 4 yrs ?!

No comments: