Thursday, May 15, 2008

my gosh.
i happen to glance at the chinese newspaper ytd & i stare at it for like 10s ?
too stunned to say anything.
a pile of kids being buried tgt when the earthquake occurs in sze chuan. -.-
my god laa.
what have this kids do to deserve this type of ending ?
please, china sld improve its infrastructure by building hazard-resistant building.

hais.
today dear didnt went to sch again.
so i went to sch with siewli & i save her day hahaha !
well, we are almost late though. :X
& dear didnt come,
i was bully !
afian keep calling me ong ming li when my name is chong ming li.
this is damn retard.
& joel who is dear's friend ask me where is barry super loud can !
make me damn pai seh laaa.
rawrrr ! :(

ohh haha,
tmrw is gp exam.
screwed.
i hope its fine.
bye !







* mrs.ong -.-

No comments: