Sunday, May 4, 2008

HIHIHI !! :D
wah, can you tell im super bored boo !
im bored everyday,
without fail. :/

firstly,
i wanna thanks all my darlings, honey & friends that ask abt the condition of my poor ankle. :D
thanks for your concerns,
rockkkk on guys ! :))
i will be back to school tmrw yeah !
dont miss me too much hees.

wheeee~
im soooo proud of myself these 2 days.
ytd i finish 2 task,
my geog ppt & my chinese report ! :D
& today mingli finish her hw,
like IRP responses & geog & econs hw.
shhhh! well, i ignored maths & mob though.
will be back to them soon hehe. :]

here im blogging,
but dear isnt chatting with me.
why why why ?
cos he got to study. :\
& his dad found out abt little cheng teng & start squeezing her head !!!
haha ! little cheng teng, you deserve it for seducing my dear !
*(evil laugh)

i think the secret is going to go really soon.
whoops ! lets watch & see then hahaha !
tsk tsk tsk tsk, hmph~
bye !






* tmrw i can see dear yay ! :X

No comments: