Monday, May 26, 2008

helloooo.
im feeling a little upset now.
probably mood swing,
or probably im a little uphappy with today.
its really bad.

SEL camp is no fun at all.
its super boring & total waste of my time & money.
& obviously ppl got A level MT exam,
still want to play game around the sch to disturb them.
& end up it seems to be my fault just bcos im a pre-uni 1 ?
fine fine fine.

moreover,
im super pissed with my mum asking me to do these & that when im alrdy super tired after that super boring camp.
so she think im a robot & i can store up energy when i eat batteries ?!
what bullshit.
come'on, im made of flesh & blood that you give me just like you do ?!
another whatever !

&&&&,
i hate it when some idiots(refering to my brother) mess up with my stuff & does not put it back.
so when i scold him, it turns out to be my fault ?!
seriously, i have no choice but im too angry.
wtf lor.
fine fine fine !
everything is my fault happy ?!

yeah,
the whole world can blame me for everything today.
its totally my fault.
if that makes everyone happy,
go ahead & blame me.
rahhh !#%$#&&*







* i'm too tired to speak up.

No comments: