Sunday, May 11, 2008

helloooo im backkkk !!! :D
miss me anyone ?!
i knw there is hahaha !

on thursday & friday.
its my great grandmother's funeral.
we had to stay there & rot.
opps ! yes i mean rot haha !
i have nothing to do except entertaining ppl who i cant rmb yet rmb me.
pretty dumb okay ?!
lucky they never ask me if im married. -.-

ohh on sat & sunday.
its almost the same.
rot & rot & rot at my granny's house.
until my cousin drive me & my cousin out to but flowers for mother's day.
those flowers are really pretty laaa !
i want also !! :P
anyone buying for me ?
haha !

&&&,
i cut my hair super short.
super short i mean.
i cant believe it also.

okay,
im back like finally.
& there is school tmrw.
you will never knw how much i miss my bf.
hais.
& i have a present for him haha !
okay, bye ! :D






* imissyou.

No comments: