Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ouch ouch ouch !
hey peeps ! im injured ! :(
i sprained my ankle today during touch rugby match against PJC.
rough ppl huh ?
push me & there goes my ankle.
& its the first time okay !

& the pain was unbearable.
i cried & cried & cried.
wishing dear was there.
& he came ! :D
he flag a taxi for me & send me home !
thanks dear !
i love you sooo much ! :)

but but but !
i will be having napfa test next wk.
shitty okay.
how am i suppose to run 2.4 km ?!
gd luck mingli ! :)
& i have a dumpling leg now.
mr.tan is nice anyway,
he's damn funny & he is the one that wrap up my leg for me !
thanks mr.tan ! :D

i feel sooo sad i cant continue playing !
super duper sad okay !
we lose though but everyone did their best. :)
rockkk on orix !

ohohoh !
pictures below !
well, its pictures of my love, my classmates & little cheng teng.
okay, i shall do a intro of little cheng teng.
she is a subsitute of me to accompany dear when im not ard.
but i will be jealous if she snatch my place ! :/
i wont let her do it though hees.

&&&&,
dear ask me to blog abt his blood donation.
i have a macho bf hahaha !
but i dont like him to donate blood cos im worried. :(

well well well,
i love MI touch rugby !
i love my classmates !
i love my friends !
& most importantly,
i love dear !!! :P







* my poor leg !

No comments: