Sunday, April 6, 2008

hey peeps !
im back yo !
miss me ?? :D

grandpa's funeral lasted for 5 days.
tues to sat.
thats really long laaa.
& i missed out 2 trainings & 4 days of school !
ooh gosh.
but well, its the last thing i can do for grandpa. :(

&&& you knw what !
my stupid cousins say im a water tap.
cos i kept crying when they are not.
hey they dont have emotions okay !
someone close passed away man !
not some stranger dude.

& bro is really stupid !
really really dumb okay !
mistook my baby's photo for his & bring it to sch.
what a big big joke bro hahaha !
laugh my ass off. :)

ohh im really tired.
these days have been sleeping real late.
like 12 or near 1,
at least to me its consider late.
& worse thing ! im getting fat !
eat & eat & eat ! fat fat mingli !
diet starts tmrw. thats it.

aly say one whole stack of hw is piled up for me.
*faints.
hard time to catch up boo !
better work hard yo !
& i wonder how's sch & training this days !
tsk tsk tsk. update me anyone ?

& yay !
selwyn hottie miss me when i wasnt around.
thanks ! :D

anyway, pictures below.
took some during the 5 days funeral. :]






* back to sch tmrw kiddo !

No comments: