Thursday, April 17, 2008

helloooo peopleeee ! :D
today is a short day thats why im happy yay !
i came home earliest today laaa.
i reach home at 6 plus.

today is a test & test day.
maths test in the morning,
its so depressing cos i dont knw how to do ?
the numbers dont knw me & i dont knw them.
this is bad, real bad hahaha !
i need help in maths ! rawrrrr. :/

after that we had GP "test" also.
well, its not really a test.
but its a time assignment & i feel im bull-shiting in my essay.
im like out of point & in again, out & in again.
rahhh ! another real bad case. :(

ohohoh !
i got B for my first econs test yay !
super happy laaa. :D
btw, we also got back our geog test result todayyy boo.
guess what, all of us was scolded in the lecture room.
ms hong & mr desmond shouted at us. :\
lousy results that why.
i just passed my test only.
hais, i need to pull up my socks !

okayyy !
i have training again tmrw.
so i shall stop here.
tata ! ^^






* maybe i still believe.

No comments: