Tuesday, April 15, 2008

helloooo !
opps, i was late for school today.
sorry mr.idris !
i wont be late again. (well, i will try hees.)

& i have got detention to serve.
lucky my "husband" brian is with me !
& i have raj to go home with cos barry pang seh us !
tsk tsk tsk. :/
on the mrt,
raj was showing me H2 magic !
its super hilarious laaa.

ohohoh !
you knw what ?!
my class, 08B6 won the debate first round against 08B4.
yay yay yay !
08B6 rocks to the max boo ! :D
we are one big family. <3

oh my gawd.
i have been living in blurness all along.
blurness ? is there such a word ?
okay, who cares.
i thought raman(dont knw if its spell this way) was ram.
& i thought ram was raman !
this is sooo complicated but im super duper dumb to just realise it today !
rawrrrr !
& edward says im short. -.-
im not short ! just not as tall as him, raj & raman. :]

$*%(^$%*@#
groans & rants & screams !!!
there is pe tmrw again.
i hate pe laaa ! 3rd worse lesson on earth.
first is chinese, follow up by mob & then pe.
rahhh ! sucks ! :\

alright alright,
shall stop complaining.
i need to find my pe tee for goodness sake.
its always lost ! arghhh. ^^
bye !






* the rain is falling on me !

No comments: