Friday, April 11, 2008

helloooo !
its raining this morning.
& i went sch with barry as usual.
this guy has been singing in the mrt non-stop.
rawrrr, sooo irritating boo !
haha !

yay !
fri is the best rmb cos its short.
after sch i went to canteen with nissa & candice to study & i finish my 1 & only hw yay !
training today was alright.
at least not as tired as wed laaa.

ouch ouch ouch.
but im still having muscle ache at my waist there.
i cant laugh & everyone is trying to make me laugh today.
sooo bad tsk tsk tsk !!!
hurry up recover okayyy,
love you muscles. :D

& yeah,
todayyy is international friendship day !
damn cool ! :)
i made new friends from rugby today again.
cant help laa, im friendly hahaha ! =X

today rugby guys a lot injured laaa.
utha need sitching on his forehead & gab injured his jaws.
oh my gawd.
thats contact rugby man. :/
tk care & recover soon guys !






* if i say i love you, will you love me ?

No comments: