Thursday, March 13, 2008

* cough cough !
brrr. its damn cold laaa.
im very sick now,
with a slight fever & sore throat.
& the medicine is sooo awful !!! :(
yucks !

ohh yesss.
im finally out of NYP.
such a relief laaa.
if not daddy will scream the hell out of me for delaying. :P

im bored laaa.
didnt did much thing today except waiting for the recovery of my muscle aches.
ouch ouch ouch !
such a weak person you ! better train up !
i wonder if i will be able to recover for training tomorrow.
its going to be hell again for sure. :/

ohohoh !
while i was typing this.
zara called me & tell me my new class, 08B6 !
i manage to appeal to commerce yay !
this is so great laa cant wait to start school on monday hahaha. :D


mr.hottie !
im missing you everyday.






* love is like the way i love you now hee. :]

No comments: