Thursday, February 28, 2008

ytd's mood: depressed.
today's mood: double depressed.

ahhhhh.
im so depressed okayyy.
didnt see my hottie for the whole day besides the morning assembly.
that makes me keeping a look out for him & glancing everywhere zz.
but no sights of him lahs. :(
thursday sucks boo.

& gosh,
a game played & got me depressed for another reason.
heck care the dare,
bother about the truth.
YOU DISAPPOINTED ME I COULD SAY MY FRIEND !!!
no elaboration.
i am trying to get over it okay !

school today sucks.
lessons boring, bad game played.
head to westmall after school & shop around.
accompany zara to cut her hair too.
but i was in such a foul mood, i wasnt in the mood for anything.
head home shortly. :(

im tired.
leave me alone.
i only want him.





* trying real hard to forget that incident.

No comments: