Monday, February 18, 2008

went to school to study today hee.
i am so hardworking right ?
hurry,
say i am hahaha !!!

& haha,
maths is making me mad.
i finally know bits and pieces of it under the help of my two wonderful teachers hehehe. :]
pu jin and vicky you guys rocks man wooo~ :D
ohohoh sorry for spoiling vicky's dream in the morning hahaha !!!
but its good to wake u up to face reality. ")

& yeah,
boong i do love you too hahaha.
ehhhh.
i love everyone ard me can just incase more people come asking me if i do love them zz.

dear da yun fu is having a high fever,
& currently i am trying to force her to see a doctor zz.
i dont care no matter what she is going to the doctor HAHAHA !! =X

oh no tomorrow is maths paper.
its so scary & i need lots of mugging. :(
off to mugging readers.
byebyebyebyebye~ :)


mummy,
i want a boyfriend HAHAHA !! :P
well in my dreams i guess. ^^





* JAE, i am waiting for you. Hee~ :D

No comments: