Thursday, February 14, 2008

its valentine's day today you knowww :/
but its as usual a lonely valentine's day without a valentine :(
sooner or later i am going to spend v day with a special someone hehehe.
sooner or later trust me. :]

ohohoh !! btw i watch CJ7 today with mummy and the other two dumbdumbs in my house hehehe :D
its really nice hurry go watchh. ")
i loveeee that plushieee !!!

my next targeted movie would be kungfu dunkk hee.
who's free to watch with me huh ? Lol.
or maybe i should target Jar-ennnn and boong hahaha.
bleahs :P

and yes i am no longer young. :\
i thought i was still young can but i really am not alreadyy.
really no longer and i am really worriedd noww.
its bad. real bad.
i just realise it last night when i was bugging my lovely bro Jar-ennn hehehe. :
he's old too lalala~







* happy v day to all !! :P

No comments: