Saturday, February 16, 2008

hohoho.
forgotten all worries and leaving it all behind ^^
ohohoh we called that memories right ?
hahaha i am so smart. hurry say i am. :P

snakey & me headed to tampines mall,
terence and leslie is late. :/
how can guys be later than girls huh.

while waiting for these two dumbdumb.
snakey & me went to shop around,
slack slack slack. :]
ohohoh and squezzing through crowds too hehehe.

finally that two dumbbies came hahaha after 13273837 mins of waiting. :X
punishments !!!!!!!! :P
snakey & me punish leslie to treat us pizzahut hehehe.
and yay he agree hee.
burp~
thanks leslie,
we are super full lalala. :D

one big round,
my squadmates are still the most wonderful people on earth.
its deep down memories just like the bukit timah outing we had last december hee.
=)
i love snakey and laolang.
i love wanzi and joanna.
i love cleone and farhah.
i love tzechow and zul.
i love sweeyee and chiafong.
I LOVE THEM ALL HAHAHA !!! :DDD

serenettl my b.itching committe training department head !!!!!!!
i am waiting for your sakae treat hee. ")
and haha,
CJ7 again hehehe. :X






* Teardrops on my guitar.

No comments: