Sunday, January 27, 2008

Yo Yo Yo !!
I am recovering already.
Finally luhs.
I hope i am able to present for communication skills presentation tml.
Lol.
If not i will be really dead. ;(

Did 2nd episode of spring cleaning today.
Spring cleaning really sucks luhs.
Dusty and dirty.
And i realise my room is in a total mess. -.-
Power of cleaning increases to 100 times more~
Energy level decreases rapidly too.

After cleaning 1/4 of my room.
I wave the white flag. GIVE UP !!
I need some shopping, to restore energy.
LOL !!
So, went to chinatown with my family for dinner.

Took some pics there while squeezing through crowds.
Lol !!
Useful for my com skills presentation definitly.
Yay !!
Aren't i resourceful ??
HAHAHA !! =X

Now, i need to double my speed for my ppt slides.
Scripts too please.
Lol.
Send me 72 hrs more please. (=






* Because of you, i am afraid.

No comments: