Friday, January 11, 2008

Today's lesson was short as usual.
So after lesson went to K pool to play pool with Josh, Meiling, Terry and Yan Jun.
LOL.
At first thinking of watching Body 19 but due to some reason, plans changed.
I need lots of coaching for pool and singing.
Lucky i have Josh, my royal family eldest bro.
LOL.
Its damn depressing luhs.
Playing pool is so stress.
As stress as playing BlackJack.
LOL.
I sweat, phew.~
Victor came and join us later after his hair cut.
LOL.
Played pool from 2 to 5 plus.
Wow~
Damn tired and stress.
LOL.
I think Singing is much better.
Much easier.
Pool seems so difficult for me now.
LOL.
Really hard.
Am i really stubborn at learning thing ?
Its not that i don listen to others advice.
But i really don understand, dunno how to apply.
LOL.

I dunno what to say.
Today rather gloomy.
=(
Sleepy toooo.






* Prince, you sucks.

No comments: