Monday, January 14, 2008

Today is monday again !!
LOL.
Which means the most "interesting" lesson is here again.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS !! ;)

Communication skills is the most interesting lesson on mondays.
Before the 2 weeks holidays.
Its fun because of Ms Debbie and the "sex education" tutorial that those tikopehs of my class came out with.
LOL.
Now, its fun too.
We had fun driving the new teacher, Ms Abraham C R A Z Y !!

Meiling is being ignored by the teacher.
LOL.
She irritates and the teacher and the teacher irritate her too.
This is so so crazy man.
Come on, that teacher practically ignore everyone.

Btw, ME0704 is spilt into 3 main groups/gang.
LOL.
Firstly, we have the smarties.
Thats for the china students, because getting A in test and exams is just as easy as drawing a line on a piece of paper. LOL !! =X
Secondly, we have the chicky club/gang.
Which is the malays, like Ajit and Syhaid and blah blah blah.
Thirdly, we have the Royal Family.
Who comes and go for lesson as and we like.
LOL.
Cool huh ??

I wonder if we are still going out on sat.
I want to go out !! LOL.
:DDD

Oh my, chinese new year is coming and i have not buy my stuffs yet.
LOL.
Oh my oh my oh my.
Anyone wanna go shop for new year clothes ??
Shopping spreeeeee~







* What are you thinking ?

No comments: