Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ignore and denied.
I cant admit your existence in my heart.
Yet, your face just keep appearing.
My heart tells me that i miss you.

Right from the start.
I already realised it.
But i cant believe it and wont admit.
Slowly, i feel sad when you ignore me.
Feel sad when i saw her picture on your hp wallpaper.
I envy her, she has you waiting for her with all your heart.

And slowly your actions made me fall deeper.
You confine in me.
Tell me your sorrows.
And all i can do is comfort you, i want you to be happy.
Yet, i am feeling sad sliently.

Sad because i cant do anything to bring you away.
Sad because to you i am just nothing more than a friend.
Sad because you even ignore me sometimes.
I dislike her, cos she never know how to appreciate you.
There you are waiting for her with all your heart.
But where is she ?

You cried sometimes, i guess you do.
But does she even know that ?
I told you you should move on.
Why dont you listen to me ?

Can you don stay put there and surround your heart with walls ??
Invisible walls that no one except her can enter.
I am injured badly because of the walls.





* Goodbye, my prince.

No comments: