Friday, January 18, 2008

I cut my hair again !!
LOL. =X
Shorter of course.
Cut 3 times a month.
Madness.
Meiling went to cut her hair also. =)

After that we head to Bugis with Meiling.
Meet Colene and my cousin there too.
Bought new clothes for new year.
Vest, Jeans and tee.
Shopping fetish i have got.

My cousin thinks we are too young for her to shop with.
So she went off alone after choosing clothes with me.
So me and lene and ling went to eat at Parco food junction.
Head home after eating.
Tiredddd.

Tml heading to sentosa with Royal Family.
Colene and Tatty not going. :(
It must be fun !!
IT MUST.
LOL !! =X

Oh my.
Damn stress nowadays.
SJAB homejoy, projects and sch work is killing me.
I feel very presurrized.
Seriously.
I need a break.






* I need to change. Change to be more feminine. :)

No comments: