Friday, December 21, 2007

Woke up at 6 plus in the morning.
Today is recuritment drive.
so i meet Terence to go down to tk a look.
Terence was late luhs.

Reach that gross place and did nothing much.
Was writing christmas cards and sorting of logistic stuff.
Stinky and dusty.
Gross gross gross~

Went off early with Terence to eat.
I am damn damn hungry luhs.
Cant blame.
After that head to CCHM to send christmas cards and tk a look at their FAC training.
Guan Wei, Yin zhi and Serene was there.
Head home at abt 3 plus.
Was pretty tired and exhausted. :(

Shall not blog further.
I need to do my "HOMEWORK".
I mean SJAB Homejoy.
Thats what a former teacher, Mr.Benard chew told us.
I miss that teacher's teaching, he is good luhs.

Okay, BYE. :DDD







* Woodenteddyyy is LOVE by CSM.

No comments: