Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Spend my morning helping Mummy with housechores again.
Bcos new yr is coming and spring cleaning is needing free maid like me.
Wastage of my wonderful morning.
Sians.

Went for SJAB in the afternoon.
New school, new surrounding.
And 1 word to describe the new SJAB room.
GROSS.
Its like dirty, errie and smelly.
Cant imagine having camps there.

Its really gross and scary.
The school is like so "nobody" that kind.
2 yrs there, oh my.
I seriously hiam a lot.
But cant blame luhs, its beyond description.

After that went to search for christmas cards and present.
All thanks to Mum sending me to a Chirstmas Party on Sat.
I don even know anyone in the party i swear.
I can just rot there i think.
ARGGGGHHHH~
Waste my time.

More pictures of the airport trip that day. :)
Right below~
hahas.







* Crazy Jo and Mingli. :)

No comments: