Friday, December 28, 2007

MINGLI IS BACK FROM HOLIDAYS !! Weeeee~


Yo yo yo !!
I am backkkkk from holidays at m'sia.
Anyone miss me ?
Dad drove us to Genting, Malacca, KL and back to hometown (Kluang).
3 days trip, tiredddd.

Pictures below. :)
More pictures to come, i cant find my camera cable.
hahas !!
All these pics are from my hp.

Anyway, malaysia's traffic sucks.
The road sign is out of no use.
Malay street names, like as if we can understand huh.
and the arrows pointing direction is wrong.
It leads you to another place.
So lame luhs.

Overall, the trip is quite wonderful.
hahas.
Cos we have been having good food all along.
I mean all seafoods at restaurants.
Expensive yet nice.
hahas~

And omfg.
My cousin and i gone crazy over this very handsome guy working at Genting.
He looks like wu ke chun !!
Thinner version.
Damn handsome can.~
Awwwww !!
hahas !!

Thats abt it luhs.
Pictures shall do the other talking.
hahas~.
Btw, lots of ppl are missed during the trip.
Example: Jotan, WT, Serene and blah blah blah.
And those b.itching sessions~
hahas !!






* Happyyyyy Holidayyyys !!

No comments: