Sunday, December 23, 2007

Its christmas eve today.
Everyone seems happy except me and Jo.
I think i might start hating christmas from this yr onwards.
Seriously, though i dowan to but i don make the choice.

Brought some of the cadets down to CCHM to do some FAC training.
Just a personal training, not official one.
Realised that actually they are quite alright, just that probably need to train and practice more.
=)

Oh my, yest Grace call me up and gave me lots of SJAB homework.
SJAB homework are much more difficult than sch work.
Cos you cant copy, sians.
I hope i can meet up the deadline.

*Random.
Year 2008 is coming, a brand new start.
Year 2007 hasn't been good for me.
Even though there are still abt 7 days left yet i already know nothing good will happen.

5 years plan.
I told you, you will never know what might change me.
Or even what have change me.
I totally feel like a bad woman now.
Real bad. Even i hate myself for this.

What has become of me ?
Greediness has conquer me.
I really didnt expect this to happen, you forced me to.
Greediness has totally blinded me.
Friendship, trust, where the fuck have i throw all them ?!!
I don even recognised myself now.
Evilish eyes, scary plans.

Maybe i might change for the better with his support.
With love, yet i don think this will ever happen.
Don blame me.
I don have a choice.

I am really tired.
Really sick and tired.
If ever i can just close my eyes and forget everything, i will.
I will.







* I hate regrets.

No comments: