Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Omg luhs.
Getting more and more sick each day.
I thought i would be feeling better today.
But i didnt.
Instead, it got worse.
I am having a fever again.
Not only that, i also lose my voice.
=(

I think it must be that chocolate cookie i ate in the afternoon.
I sldnt have eat that. :(
I think that was partially the cause.
Maybe its also because i went to K box with Victor and Josh.
Singing and singing and singing.~ lalala~
No voice alreadyyyy. :(

Not mentioning letting the guys worry abt my condition.~ (I am so sorry abt that.)
k box was really a fun trip with them.
Had lots of fun and enjoyed myself there.
I cant wait for the next trip there with them.
hahas~

Oh no !!
Lab test for ECP tml.
I think most likely will flunk can.
hais~
Desmond still say flunk together. -.-
Oh no Oh no Oh NO !!! :(

I am tired already,
bye bye.
Tk care ppl.





* I am stunned.

No comments: