Sunday, November 11, 2007

Mum and Dad drove me to Paragon Aussino today.
Firstly, to see my lovely colleagues there.
Secondly, to do some goods exchange.

Oh yay !!
this is the 1 out of 1 thousand times i went back and Bro is there.
kind of miss him.
Miss his bullying and stuff. =X
Beside bro, there is Chunling, Auntie Jessie and the 3 china girls.
Yah-li and Auntie Lay pheng wasnt there. :(

Bro and i and then went to the storeroom.
And he took my hp and send send and send those games.
He cant wait to play them i guess.
hahas~
Seriously, i really miss them. Miss working. :(

Heard there is a new part time.
A guy, 16.
Omg, younger than me. :(
I thought i was the youngest.
Didnt manage to see him.
I shall see how to look like someday. :DDD

Stay for quite long before meeting Mum and Dad to head home.
I am missing them again.
They really rocks my life. =)

Going running tml,
I got to slp early.
And i shall just pray that VICTOR AND JOSH DON P.S ME.
hahas~

No comments: