Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Last night.
thunderstorm came.
something bad happen.
made me fucking pissed though.

But my anger never seems to last long.
Just today, i am not angry already.
I feel like talking to him.
But once i thought of his hurting words.
I dunno how do i start.

To that somebody:'
(Though you may never see this)
I will never know my mistakes if you don tell me.
But spend 1 night figuring and thinking.
I still dunno what wrong have i done to make you pissed off.
What have i done wrong ?

I don like this.
I dowan anyone to be angry with me for no reason.
I don hope to lose a friend.
Can you stop ignoring me ?
I don like that feeling.

Your character is so alike with mine.
I dowan to lose someone nice to talk to.
Someone nice to go out with.
I dowan to lose a friend like you.

Rmb.
I once said.
If you are gone, i will be sad.
Bcos there is no one i can talk to.
No one that understand me bcos of the similiar character.
No one to listen to my sorrows.
No one to bully and to bully me.
And.
I said, all this are from the bottom of my heart.

I know you may never get to read this.
You may ignore me forever.
But till death,
i will never know why.
Bcos you never told me.
i will never know.

I am stubborn.
I cant say this all to you.
and all i can do is type it here.
I would at least feel better.

People say i am over-reacting.
But i can just say, i am not.
I just treasure friendship.

Thats all i can say.
I hope any rumours or nonsense others say.
We can just ignore.
If we know thats not the truth.

I hope my friend can understand. :)






* F R I E N D S H I P.

No comments: