Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Today work morning shift therefore i had the time to blog.
hahas~
This sat is my last day of work at Aussino. :(
Happy moments doesnt last.
Sad moments i shall let it past.
hahas !!
I seriously going to miss my colleagues. :)

Fazuli, my supervisor has been transfer to Great world City yest.
The outlet that Bryan is currently in now.
Everyone is missing him.
He is a nice guy who guides very well.
hahas, therefore we took pictures of him.
See below !! :DDD

Omg omg !!
Today came a customer that is BLACKLISTED in all Aussino outlets.
Famous person she is.
Even her name appear on the Memo.
Wow~
Everyone see her stand as far as possible.
No one dunno her.
Her nickname is Monster.
hahas~
Ismail told me that. =p

Okay, i going to watch shows already.
Take care people.
Smiles. :]




* He's a dream. I don dare to dream.

No comments: