Thursday, October 18, 2007

New classmates.
New friends.
Well, Victor and Desmond isnt new.
hahas !!!
0704, known as B4 would be my new classmates.
Happy getting along !! :DDD
*But i love the olds also.

Today was a freaking hell long long day.
Tired like mad.
Lab and lab and lab.
3 hrs break, spilted though.
The teacher is monotone.
Ohh my gosh, how am i going to survive !!!!
God bless me.

Kelly Poon concert in my school today.
It seems that she has not much supporters.
Nobody wants those tickets.
Her new album isnt nice also.
I was yawning while listening to it.
yawns. :O

SJAB tml.
Its has been ages since i went to attend events of it.
hahas~
PUT SOME EFFORT TO IT MINGLI !!! :)

Oh yah, here i got to mention something.
The new President of this freaking club is pathetic.

Everyone leaves and block her on msn since she took over.
Her working method is totally wrong.
She's fierce, so what ?!
But she dunno what is FRIENDS.
Political girl.
I advise her to go for election of Ministers.




* If you was my Bf...

No comments: