Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I am damn irritated by him can ?
fuck lor.
keep pestering me.

When i reply you that i am having lessons.
I expect you to be more "automatic".
Like stop msging me cause i already say "I AM HAVING LESSONS."
and wtf, you reply "how's lesson ? Boring?"
I fucking hell don bother to reply.

You may be bored but you never think whether is as free as you a not.
Keep talking to me on msn, forcing me to block you.
And i seriously don really know you.
We know each other like only 2 or 3 days and you ask me go out.
Please luhs, i hate going out with strangers.

And i don really know you well, for what you call me chat on phone.
Your actions is getting me on my nerves.
fucking selfish.
Only think of yourself.
This kind of guy like you shall just vanished.

I AM TOTALLY IRRITATED BY THIS IRRITATING GUY !!!



* fucking irritating.

No comments: