Sunday, September 2, 2007

WOW !!!
Escape trip today was wonderful and tiring.
Having headache since i reach home. :(

Meet Lichin, Alwyn, Jackie and Bryan at Pasir Ris mrt station.
And then we head to Escape theme park.
We bought tickets and then it started to rain heavily.
Wth luhs. -.-
So we had to tk shelther at the carnival area.
Luckily the rain stop after a while.

First Game we went was Go Kart.
I drive Lichin, my driving skills was good luhs.
I speed all the way through. hahas~
Play lots of exciting rides also.
I tried "INVERTER" for the first time.
and omg luhs, i feel like vomiting after that.
After that Ben came and we proceed with more Games.
Fun :DDD

Jackie went off after that, and we also went for a few rides more and head home.
Everyone was very tired and giddy.
Bryan and me took a taxi back.
Ben, Alwyn and Lichin went to eat.

End of Escape storytelling. :)

Oh man, today is the last day of my freedom.
Tml i am going to start working.
Happy working days to me. :DDD



* Happy Escape Trip today. Happy working tml.
Bye bye. :]

No comments: