Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Okay, I am here to blog about something disgusting i heard.
Some fucking idiot is planning some digusting things behind our back.
Held secret meetings.
Trying to be close with the juniors.
Trying to act a Mr.Nice guy infront of them.
BUT.
That fucking idiot is just someone who doesnt deserve what he has now !!!
Gain favourism from juniors.
Pathetic guy.
Real pathetic. Should i give him 10cent or what ??

A senior, but doesnt behave like one.
Doesnt behave like one is bad already.
He still cant act like one, behave like a junior somemore.
WTF luhs.
Take a mirror and see your reflection luhs.
Freaking digusting. *puke
I think using vulgarities on you is also a wastage.

Almost a adult already still think like a 3 yr old children.
Do childish things.
Super duper lame and free luhs.
So free might as well come my house help my mum mop the floor ??
I think if the matter was to be in your hands.
Ohh gosh, confirm not even ashes left luhs.



* CAN'T YOU DO SOMETHING NICE INSTEAD OF DIGUSTING THINGS ??
Like Y U C K S


U and Ur dumb ego.
You and your dumb her spoil my dreams. :((

No comments: