Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hey yo !!
hahas~

Working is ultimate fun to me.
hahas !!
Still loving it and i hope it wont stop.

Couldn't really wake up this morning.
Super tired.
But i smell nice breakfast my mum prepare therefore i crawl out of bed.
Preparing to eat and go to work.

Had lunch with Hwee Leong at "Zhu Cao" again.
Okay, i dunno whats that in English.
Went back to storeroom to rest after that.
and ohh gosh, that nice bro of me.
Took my picture when i was sleeping.
I wonder what he want to do.
hahas~

Dinner was Macdonald.
Because that day i accompany him to eat BK.
hahas~
So he promised to eat Mac with me.
And i think this dumb bro of mine sld stop doing sily things.
Like UPSIZ-ING his meal !!
Always upsize then too full until unable to walk back.

Like thats all luhs.
Pictures shall do those talkings of how lovely work is to me.
hahas~



* Nice people, Happy mood.

No comments: