Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hello !!!
Back to blogging !!
Haven being blogging since Monday.

Monday went to report for work at Aussino.
Know quite a lot of friends there.
It was really fun.
Like May, Hwee Leong, Faz, Yah li, Li Juan, Chun ling, Huang Juan, Qiao Hong and Lin Fang.
If i am not wrong, i didnt miss out anyone of them.
hahaha !! too many to rmb.
Well, all of them teach me a lot of things. :)
My supervisor and manager are nice ppl.

I found some of my "Tong Xiang" there also.
Like Hwee Leong and May !! ;DDD
Happyyyy !!!

Working for quite long hours.
But i have 2 day off. hahas~
And i am starting to get use and familar with the stores already.
hahaha !!!

Don't want to say much.
Because i am super lazyyy. =p

Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN SIM CHER OW !!! :DDD
My bestie in class.
You are finally 17 !! hahas~
All the best in everything you do !!! hahaha !!!



* Happy working to me, Bryan and Jiawen.
Byebye !!


( This entry is suppose to be for 5th sept, blogger is mad. )

No comments: